If all you have to do is watch your neighbors dog poop on your grass, you need to get out more.
And if you call your police about it, you really need to get more.
These are the kinds of people that keep me employed though...
I was reading fmylife.com (really makes you feel better if you're down...) and there was a post about a lady that showered and found out they were under a boil order. So that made me think of some more people that need to get out more..
Clueless Caller: Yeah, I know we are under a boil order, so do I have to boil my water before I shower? -Seriously, I have had this call. Never mind the fact that you have a water heater, I don't generally drink a large amount of water when I'm in the shower...
Next Clueless Caller: Um, I think we are under a boil order, so do I have to boil my dogs water too? -And the answer to that, up to you, just make sure you a) know how to boil water and b) let it cool before you try and give it to your dog.
Another Clueless Caller: So with this boil order thing do I have to boil my ice first? (I really don't have anything to say for that one, it's just to easy. But I really didn't want this caller to use the stove in any fashion...)
And just for the record, police doesn't spell taxi. So if your friend is arrested and his car is towed, either call for a ride or start walking!
I'm defiantly in a good mood now that we are getting busier!
Song for this post: Rod Stewart - The Motown Song
Ugh
1 year ago

Apparently not only do people call the police when other people's dogs go on their lawn, in our little 'burb, the officers drive around and ask people walking their dogs to pick up their poo because of all the complaints. And to think they had to take an oath to do that;)
ReplyDeleteSo do we now need a poop patrol here? I know who I'd put in charge of that division. Anyone reading my mind? lt
ReplyDeleteLT you crack me up!
ReplyDelete