So it's my belief that Townsville went and got itself confused. On Tues and Weds and Thurs, we were so busy it was ridiculous. On Fri, the day went by fairly quick, we had a nice foot pursuit with some kids that had broken into a building just a few minutes before. And tonight, a Saturday, there is absolutely nothing going on... The officers made some traffic stops, an older lady in her 70's got hit by a truck, she was up and walking and even refused the ambulance, and nothing else. On a Saturday!!! That's not say that there weren't phone calls and people were getting arrested but not nearly as busy as the days before. What in the world is going on??
Song for the post: Kanye West - Everything I Am.
Love the main words, "Everything I'm not made me everything I am." So true. This is also a good slow song to listen to while I walk my dog late at night.
Ugh
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment