Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Followers? Wait..., What??

Wow, I know some of you, but some of you are brand new. Well, hello to everyone! Where or how did you come across my little blog? The most exciting thing here is my fish.. Welcome anyway!


On a more personal note, me and Diesel Bear put more then 100 miles on the motorcycle and I have decided that I need my own motorcycle like yesterday. I would really never be at home.

I also realized if I had a motorcycle, just how easy it would be to just pick up and move away. Sometimes Townsville is a goldfish bowl and I want OUT. If I just took a paycheck and packed a bag, I could be gone with the wind in my hair and the road slipping away behind me. It would be easy to get a job as a cocktail waitress or something... And somewhere that's warm and beautiful...oh, but to dream.

Song of the post: Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

I hate not knowing where I stand and not being able to do anything about it.



5 comments:

  1. Don't remember how, I found your blog, but I have certainly found it entertaining and worth reading regularly. I suppose misery loves company (although I don't ENTIRELY HATE my job) and it's always fun to read stories from other folks who deal with the same nut jobs that I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FISH! thats what they are. I thought maybe confused sperm....

    Seriously, I think you found my blog first. I think you need a motorcycle all to yourself. It is a good way to relax and unwind. I put about 100 miles on my bike almost daily so enjoy your ride and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through someone else's blog and I'm fairly certain it was Ghostriders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dispatcher X- Thank you! and yeah, I don't hate the job, but.... :)

    TGR- I think you are right.. I found you thru MC.

    Goddess-Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, I blame Ghostrider!! He's always getting us into trouble. *devilish grin*.

    I like stories about idiots who call 911 for dumb things. I dated a guy who was a dispatcher, eons ago. His stories were HILARIOUS. I am working on a blog post about this; will be sure to link to you. Peace & Love!

    ReplyDelete