Just because I find it hysterical, I think I will start adding random things that people steal from the Sprawl-mart. Lately it's been baby formula and a while back it was fried chicken.
Tonight, it was Neosporin, dog food, body wash, socks, and a candle! I think something else to but I can't remember right now. Anyway, she had an ouchie and that was the Neosporin. I guess the dog needed food too. And since the house will smell nice from the candle, might as well get the body wash so you can smell nice too!
So now she's sitting in her cell and will be there all night. Just pay for your merchandise. Besides, how can the employees not notice you taking a large bag of dog food!!!!??
Oh I love my job security.
No song, cause one of my medics is in here offering us pieces of glass that got stuck to her clothing from her last call, which was a roll-over crash (the people were ok). I think I'm going to run.. :D
Ugh
1 year ago

The baby formula and dog food makes me sad, cause those are for those that cannot fend for themselves.
ReplyDeleteThe baby formula is stolen to take back to THE STREET and sell cheap on the streets for drugs. NEVER feel bad for those who steal baby formula.
ReplyDeleteI liked the rest of the comment, but changed the location it's taken too...
Hmm. I never thought of that, though I have heard of it. I was just thinking of the economy and how, when things get bad, thefts go up.
ReplyDeleteI was target and a guy was arrested for stealing mouthwash?lol i get that some have an alcohol content but mouthwash?
ReplyDeleteonce, i once felt bad for a shoplifter. it was an elderly male at christmas time taking stealing toys to give as gifts to his grandchildren. or at least that was the story. i'm not 100% grinch yet i guess because my heart def had a little bit of an ache after that one.
ReplyDelete