My favorite call for the evening was a domestic escort.. These usually involves an ex going back to his/her residence to get their property, but they have the cops along to stand by just in case things get ugly. The call tonight:
A younger teen called to get a domestic escort to his ex-girl friends house. She was a young teen. The boy didn't know his ex's last name, he didn't know her address, and he said that he wanted his stuff back now! So I wondered (and being nosey had to find out) what stuff a boy would want back. Well, he had been staying there and left clothing, jewelery, and other personal stuff.
Now I'd like to know what parent in their right mind would let their almost tween age boy stay with a teen!! I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Song for this post, my favorite growing up: By Joe Diffie - Pick Up Man
Ugh
1 year ago

Probably find out the 14 and 15 yr old are parents themselves...
ReplyDelete