So you have to love the repo men. I know I do. They are supposed to fax us the paper work before they pick up a vehicle. It saves me from getting a 911 call about a theft in progress and my officers running code (lights and sirens) across town... Well, sometimes they fax us the stuff, sometimes they call first, sometimes they walk the paperwork in to the station, whichever, most are really good about giving us the info in some way. But every now and then we don't get anything...
A few days ago I got this...
911R: 911 What is your emergency?
Clueless and irate caller: My car was stole last night! It's an older model pickyourtype and I just made a payment!
911R: Ok, are you current on all your payments?
CIC: Yeah, I got that paid off, someone musta took it!!!
Ok, no big, get all his information along with his life story.
Officer Skaterboy goes out and starts digging around. Turns out the vehicle was reposed! So Ofc Skaterboy goes to a local finance joint and confirms that the vehicle was a repo and they have all the proper paperwork. About 30 minutes later, local finance joint calls because CIC is there with his wife and they are pitching a fit about their car being taken. Ofc. Skaterboy returns and issues a written warning for trespass to the man and they leave. Not even an hour later local finance joint calls back because CIC's wife is causing a scene! Ofc Skaterboy then gives her a written warning for trespass.
So now they can't go to the local finance joint unless they have an officer with them unless they want to get arrested. And they caused a scene and tied up my poor officer for most of the day because of their foolishness...
All this could have been avoided by one simple thing-pay yo' bills on time!!!!
Song for the post: Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
The lyrics are worth looking up if you're having a bad day or this song is great if you are getting ready to go out w/ the girls because it's very up beat.
Side Note: Thank you for the heads up Mr. Ocean!! And just for the record, the Cards won their game against the Brewers, 10-3. The Cubs did shut out the Astro's with 2-0, but they both suck. :)
Ugh
1 year ago

Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteI had a much more interestinger post but I lost it. Doh. Too late to rewrite.
who sucks? I know your not banging a HOUSTON team......
ReplyDeleteOMG, I love that Mary J song too. That is the perfect happy bouncey song for when you think you are starting to have a crappy day.
ReplyDelete