That was just throwing me under the bus! It took 20mins just to get her off the phone! Next time don't page it out as an any officer call, say, "crazy old lady on line 1!" And next time you say any officer, I aint answering the dang phone. (Of course, I have cleaned up his language just a little bit.)
Oh wait, let me back up a little bit... There is an older lady that has called us about 4 times tonight and she keeps asking for the address of Townsville PD, followed by the Chiefs name and then the fire department's phone number. All the while telling us about how she doesn't get enough sex! Or that she has no sex drive.. Talk about a mess, she asks and says the same thing each time. She has annoyed us quite a bit tonight as well as several officers. So the senior officer in charge tonight came into dispatch and said that first bit.
On another note, we have been running EMS all over Townsville again and the EMS supervisor called and said that she would walk me out to my car with her boot up my *ss. Usually I'm a white cloud and don't send them out, but when I'm tone happy, look out! Hee Hee, now go do your job!
There has been so much to do tonight, it seemed like a Saturday!
Song of the post: Aaron Copeland, The Promise of Living (I just love how it sounds so simple, wish my life could be too!)
Hey, hush and do your job!
Ugh
1 year ago

Don't bring your black cloud tonight, I want to be able to do the work that I WANT to do.
ReplyDeleteI love you,
Diesel Bear