Once upon a time in the fair land of Townsville there lived a very crazy lady. I had only been working for about 4-5 months and took a 911 call about a lady that had stabbed her husband and was screaming at him on the parking lot of Townsville's City Hall. When my medics return, they tell me that yes, crazy lady stabbed her husband in the thigh. It was a pretty good wound, but she didn't use a knife. Crazy lady stabbed her husband with a meat thermometer!
Ok, so that's not exactly a fairy tale, but something I think about when I walk my dog past city hall every night and it makes me laugh. So I thought I'd share it.
Song for this post: Afroman - Because I Got High (Well I never have, but it fits with making people do crazy stuff!)
Ugh
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment