Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guess Who's Drunk Again!!

SHERRY!!

And here I was thinking that she was either dead or behaving herself. Nope, apparently she's been at the bottom of a bottle for the last 3 days and is now starting to come out of it.
After 4 phone calls and 3 trips out to the house she stays at, the officers finally took her to a friends house and apparently he was as drunk as she was.
I feel so bad for her, but that is how she wants to live her life and I can do nothing for her.

The story is that the man she stays with, "Jim" wanted her to leave because she wasn't being nice to his friend "Bob". The new officer went out there and found out that Sherry spit on Bob. What he didn't know is that Bob is her ex-husband and the father of their child. No wonder they didn't get along! Apparently Bob was trying to protect Jim from Sherry. There is some kind of messed up love triangle that I really didn't ever want to think about going on out there...

Song for this post: Jamie Foxx - Blame It (On the Alcohol)

1 comment: