So it's that wonderful time of year, my favorite holiday, and all the fun that goes with it! And where am I, oh yeah, working all night. Like I said before, it's for a good cause and it's going to be my first ever 17 hour shift. Thank you time change! LOL
Calls only received on Halloween:
1st - Several teens running around and cussing and throwing sticks and they had a wheelchair.
(I'm not sure what the wheelchair has to do with anything, but the caller said they had one so it seemed important.)
2nd - 3 ladies with strollers and no costumes going trick or treating.
(You have got to be kidding, maybe those were their costumes, they were being teen mothers!)
3rd - about 20 calls asking when trick or treating begins and ends. Also the age limit... Ok, if you are looking like a pedophile, you are to old. How about if you drive? Yep, I'm gonna say you're to old then also.
4th - Someone playing porn on a big screen in the front yard.... Just for the record, it was a scary movie with more then a few boob shots.
I'm gonna watch the Addams Family and some other scary movies until all the drunken people leave their Halloween parties.. We already have one drunk! No nifty costume though. Darn!
Ugh
1 year ago

That is so funny, my last call was for some type of "disturbance" and one of them had a wheelchair! (Oh and its 350 am and raining! Only on Halloween!
ReplyDelete