Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Thoughts

In case anyone cares, I have been gone for a little while. First I was traveling with some girl friends and that was awesome, (if you have never seen cotten fields just before they are harvested, it's beautiful!). Then I was at work for 1 whole day. After that, I left town with Diesel Bear, which was also awesome. Worst parts of the last 2 weeks happened during being gone the 2nd time....

Diesel Bear and I were staying near a town that proudly declared on the water tower, "summer home of the Chicago Bears!" (Quick recap, I'm a Packers fan. Packers and Bears are rivals. This is NOT cool.) During the 3rd day, we rode past Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears. Diesel Bear said he thought I was going to puke.
He gets a kick out of this because he doesn't like football. I have been a Packers fan since the 6th grade. They even won the Superbowl that year. Can't think of a better introduction.

That 2nd trip almost killed me. Everywhere I looked there were Bear logo's. They were on everything and there wasn't room for any other team unless it was the Cubs. And I don't like them either! Another love of mine are hoodies. They are warm and baggy and comfortable and hide so many things... There were even Bear emblazoned hoodies!! You can not imagine my horror and all the nightmares those caused. I will freely admit that I am a hot mess, but now I might just need serious therapy...

Next time, I'm going to continue going north till I'm in Packers territory! I'm also going to have to find a packers hoody..

No comments:

Post a Comment