I take my dog on a walk around Townsville every night that is not pouring rain. Our walks begin around 1am or so and we have a mile and half track that winds through downtown (past all the bars) and at the furthest point is a soccer field that always has rabbits for my dog to chase.
Last night was incredible weather. I swear it gets warmer at 1 and 2am. There was a murky fog rising that made everything look eerie and it just fit so perfectly with this time of the year it made me stop and look at everything in a different way. There was a light breeze that picked up the leaves and made them dance in the mist. I love this time of year.
I don't think you can every really know everything about a town until you walk the streets at night. Of course there are some places you can't walk alone at night. Here, the streets are deserted and there is almost no one around, save for the few cops that drive by and wave or stop and talk. Sometimes this little town really seems picturesque.
Song for the post: Colbie Caillat - "Falling For You"
I love this song! Take if from personal experience though, if you have feelings for someone, tell them instead of waiting or keeping it inside. Took me forever to figure that out.
Ugh
1 year ago

Ya know, I have been trying to figure out who sings that song and what it's called for at least two weeks now! I hear it on the way home from work all the time, and I really liked the beat of the chorus, but I had no idea who it was. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome!
ReplyDelete