As previously stated, it's raining tonight. And it just so happens that the power goes out. Guess what, you still don't call the police for the power being out.
Also, another public service announcement, if there is no power to the stop lights in town, you treat those intersections as if it's a 4-way stop. There was more then one person that called and wanted an officer to stand in the rain and direct traffic.
I wonder if they are the same people that get pulled over and tell the officer that they should be stopping the crimes in town. Probably.
I'm so bored right now I'm gonna get slap happy.. I can't be held responsible for what I write then. Plus there is chocolate cake in the break room. I'm guessing if you don't know me you are starting to figure out where 'the Randomness' comes from in my display name. I come out with some very random things.
Just for the record, we're still looking for a buyer for Ravens bike!!
Ugh
1 year ago

I'll be right there... and no worries.. I know how to treat the stop lights when they are out!! 4 WAY STOP!!!! DUH! I wish the citizens in our town knew that also!
ReplyDelete-Dispatcher
I'll share the cake with all the people that do know it's a 4-way.. oh, guess that means more for us! LOL
ReplyDelete*I* know that it is a 4-way stop when the lights are out! Where's my cake!? ;D
ReplyDelete