Sunday, October 25, 2009

OVERTIME!

My relief called in sick. I'm here for another 4 hours. I have found large amounts of sugar and I'm very hyper. Good luck following my goofball story.

911 caller says that a man came at him with a knife. After beating around the bush, the man finally tells the true tale of why... As he starts sobbing, he says he heard a man beating a women so he kicked in the door to stop it. WAIT, you kicked in his door?? That would be why the already violent man came at you with a knife and chased you around the apartment complex.
Dear readers, if you ever decide that you are going to break up a domestic in this manor, please either have the police already coming and/or a weapon of some kind. Better yet, just call the cops and let them do their jobs! They are trained (and have multiple weapons) to handle this crap. If it's a barking dog, talk to your neighbor about it. Don't break down their door, but talk to them instead of the cops. A domestic, call the cops. Glad that's settled.
There's been so many nice fight calls tonight that involve costumes.. I can't wait to work Halloween night!

Song for the post: Monster Mash! I don't know which version, pick your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment