Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Me

being me and hanging out. Here's what I've been up to...

On Sunday, Diesel Bear and I along with 2 other couples went out to see a musical. It was so much fun to get dressed up and look cute 'just because'. The theater we went to is kinda fancy and you do have to dress up a bit, but I wore a beautiful deep red colored cocktail dress with a halter top. I even did makeup.
Contrary to popular belief, I own dresses. If you know me even a little bit, I'm a tomboy and dresses/skirts are not my thing. But lately I've become more adventurous.. I actually own a mini skirt and I have worn it in public multiple times. I'll wait while you pick your jaw up from the floor.. But I digress.. We had a wonderful night.

Monday was awesome, I had the house to myself so I put on my favorite and most comfortable 'around the house' outfit and turned up the music so I could clean and dance the day away! That night, we went to a haunted house with some other friends. Talk about great. I love those, but I never get scared so I'm always the lead person. Oh well, great time and worth the drive!

Tuesday I was working and that was fun too. The Fire Chief came in for work stuff, but it was his birthday and he got teased more then the work got done. I told him I wanted to page out the FD and he said ok, that's fine. Best part was that after he left my room to talk with the Police Chief, we had to page out the FD for a crash. Fire Chief came back and said hey, wait till I get out of the building next time! I love my life muawhahaha!

Well, that's a quick recap on my life. And now I'm at work. More work stories will be coming later.
Song for the post: Earth, Wind, and Fire - September
(the ba de ya song. Or when I was little I thought it said party on!)

2 comments: