Tonight has done nothing but drag on and on and on. My best call was about a guy throwing trash on the road. People need to get a life or grow some balls and take care of silly stuff on their own.
We are the biggest enablers.... I think the illness is called stupidity. Seriously, the police are not here to wipe your butt or raise your kids for you. And here's a news flash, I pay taxes too. Take a moment and realize that if it doesn't involve a criminal activity (or at least something about the law) or keeping people in line, you don't need the police. What did people do before 911?
And as I'm typing this semi-rant, we get a pretty good crash with lane blockage, but no injuries. Time for everyone to go out and do their job.
No time for song tonight, gotta do my job too! :)
Ugh
1 year ago

"People need to get a life or grow some balls and take care of silly stuff on their own."
ReplyDeleteAmen!!!!
My neighbor's dog is barking! Um, have you EVER talked to them about it? No.
I'm telling ya... never say the Q or the S word.... Or all hell breaks loose!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would kill for a Q or S day!!!
-Dispatcher
Usually I'm fine with these Q/S days, but I had an Explorer sitting w/ me for 5 painfully long hours...
ReplyDeletecopswife, yeah i hate those dog calls. why people can't talk to their neighbors anymore is beyond me.
when my dh goes to those dog calls he asks them what would you like me to do to the dog so it'll stop barking? Lol
ReplyDelete