Saturday, October 24, 2009

Only Crazy People Live Here. Final Answer.

Call for the night; a women calls and says that she was sexually assaulted. When asked what happened, she states that someone came to her residence, licked her boob and bite her neck. She said that she couldn't remember when it happened, but it was like 2 or 3 days ago.

Seriously. I can't make this up. And please tell me who opens the door naked... How else can some lick a boob and bite a neck in a flash? Maybe a vampire, Dracula's kid... Anyway, if you saw this caller, you would know that she isn't (or shouldn't be) the type that does anything naked. If she is, God help her neighbors.

No song-football time! Ok, Packers and Steelers, good luck. Now Rams.... Um ok, lets break this losing streak! You're only down 6... It's still early in the season, you can do it! I think... I am a very loyal person, you're still my 2nd favorite team! Just, please, at least score one touchdown this game...

1 comment: