If you have been issued a written warning (ww) for trespass to land, meaning that you have been told not to go back to a certain place for a minimum of one year, why in the world would you go back?
Then lets also add the fact that you are a dirtball and half the police department knows your descriptors by heart because we deal with you that freaking often.
Then just for grins, lets also add the fact that you have 2 other ww for trespass to land and you know full well that if you are caught in any of those places, you can (and will) be arrested.
Why would you go back?
I'm not complaining by any means, the paperwork I have to do is minimal, and that display of stupidity is my job security at its finest, but I would just like to know, Why...?
Song for the night: Ray J/Yung Berg - Sexy Can I
Ugh
1 year ago

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess: stupidity?;)
ReplyDelete