And we'll call her Raven. Raven has been calling for about a month solid. I'm talking everyday. At least once. If not twice or ten times. Ok, ten is an exaggeration. You get the point. Tonight she called because the window was open and she didn't think that her window unit wasn't working right. What part of that involves the police?? Then she wanted her 'personal officer(s)' voicemail. NO. She rambles and rambles and is crazy. I told her I had another call and had to go.
Not even 20 minutes later she calls back. On 911 this time. She says that she's now feeling sick, and she has the chills, and a fever, and now her skin is itching really bad, ect ect ect. My poor EMS. This lady can talk a dead person alive and back to being dead. It's impossible to interrupt her because she never seems to pause to take a breath. Of course, she was transported to the hospital and when my EMS came back, they were not so happy. Sorry guys....
Last time Raven talked to me, she wanted help selling her bike. She said it was worth at least $1,000. Could I come and get it and then put an ad in the paper? It's older and not in good condition. Very rusty. Contact Raven. If anyone is interested....
Song for the post: From Lamb chops Play Along - This is the Song that Never Ends
because Raven never stops talking. Stay tuned for more Raven stories.
Ugh
1 year ago

Ill trade you the little old lady that calls 2-5 times a day wanting us to come out and take a report for the items the auctioner stole from her.
ReplyDeleteReal story - She gave the auctioneer items to sell for her. She doesn't remember giving them to him.
Or, I'll trade you the female that calls us over and over for days in a row wanting to talk to everyone under the son.. Getting our names then calling back and asking for us personally. She doesn't even live in our city.. Her city has an restraining order on her.. So she calls us.
I'm lucky.. She doesn't like me! So she doesn't ask for me anymore.. Hey ... 2 for 1???
Oh that sounds awesome!! Yeah, when I'm old and lonely, I'm soooo calling the police department too!
ReplyDeletethe things you dispatchers go through,LORDY!
ReplyDeleteI so already planned calling my dispatch center all the time when i get old!! Officer and I can 3-way it!!
ReplyDelete-Dispatcher
Heck yeah, you should both call me!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! When my hubby worked dispatch before he was moved to patrol, there was this one guy that would ALWAYS call, multiple times a day. When my hubby would answer, the guy would hang up and keep calling back until he got someone else. I can't tell you how many times hubby went to court with this dude for Mis-use of 911! I'm pretty sure the guy is still in jail, too!
ReplyDelete