As defined by Webster - Emergency:
emer·gen·cy
Pronunciation: \i-ˈmər-jənt-sē\
1 : an unforeseen combination of circumstances or the resulting state that calls for immediate action
2 : an urgent need for assistance or relief
Please tell me how someone playing ding dong ditch is worthy of 911? Oh yea, it's not. Plus it's so close to Halloween that I'm sure there will be lots of kids doing this. I will say that the prankster did the trick right because there was also a bag of treats on the porch. However, bad caller, that's not what 911 is for! That's almost as bad as the call just before, a lady called 911 because a car was parked in front of her driveway. If only those lines weren't recorded.....
On a happy note-I am working 16hours on Halloween. How awesome is that!
I'm missing all my parties, but it's for a good cause and the OT is always fun. Stay safe in all your activities tomorrow..
Show for the post is the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!!
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

I got ordered back!! :-( I just wanna go home and hide from all this maddness!!!!
ReplyDelete-Dispatcher