Oh my beautiful dog is sick. I decided that since there's pig flu and bird flu, there can be dog flu too. Poor thing isn't eating much, has a low grade fever, and has to take 3 different meds now. :(
2 calls of the day that made me laugh- 1st call-there is a dog loose inside a public building and he's taking a dump right now in the lobby.
Call of the day 2, a report of a man driving while naked. And of course, um, well, the caller could tell that he was naked, take a guess at what he was doing. Makes me want to ask what he was thinking.
Now I know who Mr. Naked was because the good caller also got his license plate, but I don't know who the last person to post a comment was. I enjoy comments, and the anonymous thing is fine by me.
It was in reference to stealing baby formula, but to 'geographically' close to me. So I had to delete it. But please leave me another comment telling me who you are because you defiantly know me and it's strange that you didn't leave your name or initials... I moderate the comments, so it won't be posted unless you say it's ok. I do love a good mystery, but not many people know about this...
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

People are so weird/disgusting/crazy. I sometimes have to cover my ears and go "nanana I'm not listening!" when HF starts giving too many details.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the doggy!! :(