I got called in to work for over time. My partner tonight is working her final month here. Now she's not to scared to say exactly what she wants regardless of the recorded lines. It's been freaking hysterical so far. Then she got this call:
Partner: 911 What is your emergency?
Clueless Man: Yeah, I need to get some information on STD's.
Partner: THAT IS NOT WHAT 911 IS FOR!
Clueless Man: Oh, um can you tell me who to call.
Partner: Try the hospital or look it up online! Jeez!
Ah yes, I love my job. People call for the strangest things..
My excitement, tomorrow is Sunday! That means football! And the Packers are playing the Bears. Go Packers! I'll probably cry if they lose. Or call in sick.
Song for the post: Edward Elgar's Cello Concerto in E Minor.
By the way, I need a new ring tone and I like to many songs.. Any suggestions?
Ugh
1 year ago

Just imagine her comments during her last week.I'm sure she'll be hysterical!
ReplyDelete