Ah I love Sunday. Got great sleep and then I sat at home and watched football and enjoyed a fire (and smores). Even got to torture Diesel Bear and make him watch some of the Cowboys/Giants game with me! This is rare since he doesn't like football... Then we watched the end of Amazing Race, our favorite team won!! And then I watched some of the Vikings/Cardinals game.
I was sad to see the Vikings lose and even though I knew the Rams were going to lose, it still sucks that the Bears got a win. Packers game tomorrow and I'm really excited about next weeks Packers/Bears game...
As I was getting ready to leave for work I had a real treat, snow!! And it's still coming down!! And yes, I was that dork standing outside and catching it on my tongue.. :)
It's nice to have a day like this, and just thought I'd share...
And Happy Birthday Mrs. Linda!!
Song for the post: From Les Miserables - I Dreamed a Dream
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

And what a sweet game the Giants/Cowboys game was:)
ReplyDeleteYep, I enjoyed it!!
ReplyDelete