Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Day!

So I was excited about Sunday for the football games, but I also got the chance to go to church this week! Today was the Christmas Cantata and it was wonderful! Our church is blessed with a fantastic choir.

Now for sports! I'm a Rams fan and all but seriously, they got spanked. The game was so hard to watch. And I have to hand it to the Colts and Saints, they are kicking butt and taking names big time.
Finally, the Packers gave me a thrilling game to watch and they won. Bears fans who may be crying should really consider coming to my side. It's not hard, just cheer for the Packers.

As for work... Well it's a Sunday night. And it's kinda cold and dreary out. Aside from the usual stuff, nothing fun tonight. My posts may become more sporadic if this keeps up..

Song for the post: Blake Shelton - Austin
Heard it today, talk about a blast from the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment