Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Confessions...

They say confession is good for the soul... Well I have some confessing to do and I just took some NyQuil so this should be fun...


In the last few months, I have been somewhat stupid. For one thing, I stole a car. It was a prank but the owner was pissed... We had fun anyway and she got over it since there was no damage. I'm just good like that! ;)

A friend has been showing me some of the scary parts of a town about 20mins away, but it seems like it should be a few countries away. It reminds you of a 3rd world country. Hard to believe there are these kinds of towns in the USA. One of my medics keeps yelling at us and saying we are going to get killed... I'm not worried, at the very least, still having fun!

I also got truly drunk for the first time ever. I found out that I cannot walk very well, but I can run with out any problems. And I am a pleasant, happy go lucky drunk who likes Cheetos and Snickers. Did you expect anything less random?

I love my life and then some! And today I was shocked and then pleasantly surprised.
I am very happy today.

Song for the post: David Guetta (feat AKON) - Sexy *itch. I've had this song in my head for the last 3 days.. I don't cuss like this but this beat is addictive and in the radio edit the lyrics are sexy chick. NyQuil kicking in....

4 comments:

  1. And I had to find the totally strange video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj_gywrQYeg or is that the normal video? Great song though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL OK I guess the NyQuil did kick in. You sound like a fun person to hang out with. Enjoy your sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meadowlark, that's fantastic!!! and no, that's not the normal vid, but I like that one better!

    TGR- Thanks, I've been told I'm the life of the party more then a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I know where the Randomness comes from! I'll be praying for you to be feeling better soon. And I hope the Nyquil at least lets you sleep. Confession is good for the soul. Remember in my blog the confession about the cherry pie I made for the firemen? One of the firemen is still with the department and I have been toying with the idea of confessing; I think it would be funny after all these years. At least, I hope he would think so. :)

    ReplyDelete