Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For Winter Driving

Whenever it rains, people crash. Whenever it snows, people crash. Whenever it does anything in between rain and snow, people crash.
In short, whenever ANYTHING falls from the sky people lose their ever loving collective minds!!!!

Just because you have 4 wheel drive, doesn't mean you can drive better on ice. That's just more slipping power. Don't tell me you can, you can't. End of story!

LOL, listening to another frequency and heard they had a 911 call: A lady that wants an officer because water got on her coat!! It's pouring rain right now!!
Wow, I'll have to finish this thread later... I completely lost my train of thought from laughing! Even their dispatcher is laughing about it. Hope you smiled from the crazy people too!

3 comments:

  1. Since the snow comes each & every year, you would think that people would remember what happened last year....but alas, all the white stuff must erase the collective memory of society. I look out my window & shake my head every time it starts to snow because I know it's going to be a long night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cops are so versatile! My boots got soaked the other night when I was out in the snow, and then my socks were soaked. Had I known, I would have called the police to investigate...or at least they could drive me to Dollar Gen to get new socks. I hear they run a taxi service, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's crazy! and we all know that taxi is spelled p-o-l-i-c-e!

    thanks for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete