Saturday, December 5, 2009

BBbbbrrrrrrrrr....

Oh it's so cold out my brain is frozen... I'm going to throw another log on the fire (prolly make another smore too) and try to thaw out!

Meanwhile, I'm blessed with an inside job. All the officers are wearing their jackets, gloves, and stocking caps.. Things have really slowed down here at work on the night shift. The most interesting thing going on was that a few nights ago I royally messed up a fire dispatch, (Keep in mind I like to have all the wording/structure right, so it wasn't that bad...) and tonight I did one perfectly! Listening to all those other dispatches are finally starting to pay off!

Other then that, my life and work is fantastically boring!! So boring I cleaned my whole house (insert shocked gasp) and went grocery shopping (insert jaw hitting the floor sound effect). I think I'm becoming domesticated... Nah, it was my day off and I was bored. My spirit is to wild for that stuff, besides, it was cold and I had a fire in the fireplace. It'd be crazy to go outside since there's no snow to play in!

Song for the post: Celtic Women - Mo Ghile Mear

2 comments:

  1. I bet you're a blast to hang out with. Seriously. This is coming from someone that used to be wild and free (not really wild) and now am fully domesticated with the kids and all. It's a love/hate sort of thing.

    It is so freezing here where we live too! I feel bad for hubby all dressed as warm as he can be under his uniform. Not fun when he comes home at 6 am and puts his freezing body next to me in my warm bed. :)

    ReplyDelete