Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Snippet of a Personal Phone Call...

Since my side of work has been dead tonight, I'm going to share a brief part of a conversation between my best female friend, Shadow, and I.

Me: I don't know, you might have to keep me from leaving the house...
Shadow: You can NOT leave!
Me: You might have to tie me to a chair or something to stop me.
Shadow: That can be arranged.
Me: What?
Shadow: Believe it or not, that's very possible. I am well trained in that.
Me: ....uh....
Shadow: It's come in handy.

Then I made a joke about putting this on my blog and she said I totally should. So, this is just for you Shadow and your ninja skills of tying people to chairs! I forgot to ask, where and how did you learn that??

On another more normal note: It's Sunday!! Football time- First, how could the Saints fall to the stinking Cowboys!!!?? Next, 2 of my favorite teams (Packers and Steelers) are playing each other! On a happy note, the stinking Bears are playing at the same time as the Packers/Steelers and my local station isn't covering the Bears game! Oh, it's the little things in life that make me happy! :D

2 comments: