Sunday, December 6, 2009

Huh...

It's stupid people night tonight. No one knew who they were or where they were or what was going on. My favorite call tonight though came in relatively early and defiantly set the tone for the night....

An elderly male called and said he was just released from the hospital and he thought that there were 2-3 subjects in his van out back. When I asked what they were doing he said they were just sitting there and not moving. He gave an address of 123 Pickastreet and then later changed it to 223 Pickastreet. He was convinced that they would run as soon as he saw the cops and said that he was going to stay inside and watch them. So I send the officers out and advise them that our records show the caller as living at 123 Pickastreet and that he sounded very confused and disoriented.

About 10 minutes later the officers cleared stating that the elderly caller had confused the head rests on the seats of the van for heads of people...

Song of the post: Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway
My random thought-I'd like to name a bar 'The Drunken Armadillo'! Anyone got a bar/pub that needs a name? :D

4 comments:

  1. I guess that is why they are called head rests, they can be heads in the black of the night..............
    enjoyed the post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's funny and sad all at the same time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy. But it WAS funny to read. I like the name you have for a bar. It sounds like a fun place to hang out. :D

    ReplyDelete