Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Decorations..

I've mentioned before that Townsville is covered in Christmas lights and decorations. Now with the 25th so much closer, there are even more decorations out!

That makes for about a million calls involving cut wires on lights and little vandals moving the reindeer to 'inappropriate' positions..

I know Townsville isn't alone in this... Or I hope not anyway!

Song for the post: Bing Crosby - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
And with all the snow, it certainly is!

2 comments:

  1. One December morning many years ago my husband asked "was it windy last night?" He said this as he was looking out the window at our front yard. Low and behold there was about 6 different plastic Christmas lawn ornaments on our yard! He said what the heck and made them part of our Christmas display. We still have a few left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, that's great!! We get calls about decorations that were 'stolen' too! They just blew over to the neighbors yard.

    ReplyDelete