I don't know about you lovelies, but I had to learn how to share my toys when I was a kid.
They are the usual domestic callers: a husband and wife that have multiple kids from various partners, multiple fights, and multiple beers.
Here's what they are fighting about tonight-the female calls to say that her husband is drunk and she hit him. They were separated, and I was curious as to what this fight was about..
The wife tells me that they were drinking and he drank all his beer and then drank some of hers and she was pissed off about that so she hit him. Over beer!!! Of course it's now a domestic and she is arrested. In her intoxicated state she doesn't understand why she got arrested since she was the caller...
I love intoxicated people!
Song for the post: Travis Tritt - It's a Great Day to Be Alive
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

Let me guess, I'm thinking the fight wasn't over a couple of microbrews. This has Budwieser written all over it. (In cans no less!)
ReplyDeleteLOL, Bud light!!
ReplyDelete