Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For Andrew...

This post isn't meant to offend but if it does, stop reading at any time and there's a red x at the top right that can be clicked. Also keep in mind that the language has been cleaned up...

911R: 911 What is your emergency?
Irate Baby Mommy: My baby daddy here 'n wanna take my baby with him! I had tole him he ain't gonna take the baby!
911R: Getting all important information first.. And you said he is the father?
IBM: Yeah, and he's tryna take my baby with him! I want the popo here now!
911R: There's an officer on the way, where is the father now?
IBM: He be stay'n outside.
911R: And what is his name?
IBM: I ain't know his name, we just calls him Pooky.

Time-out!!! You have a child by a man, but you don't know his name other then 'what they call him'!!?? Well, at least it's not the Jerry Springer DNA show... People amaze me daily.

Song for the post: Cascada - Evacuate the Dance Floor
And the Packers kicked butt today!! :D

7 comments:

  1. LOL
    I love reading your blogs. I'm having the slowest night, EVER. Two calls, that is it. I am sure that you had two calls within the first two minutes you sat down. I wish that I would get a funny call like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if "Pooky" is the name on the birth certificate? heh......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige- Aw thanks! It has been slow everywhere. i think the cold weather makes people stay inside..

    Gia- That's a good possibility!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo, not that song! I've been singing that in my head for DAYS, and I can't even DL it at Amazon...the creeps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pooky? That is how the baby came into being or that his where the baby daddy stays.....lol

    ReplyDelete