Sunday, December 20, 2009

All Football Chatter...

What a fabulous day! Went to a sports bar/restaurant and got to watch every football game that was on. There were TVs side by side and each had a different game on. So I got to eat my food, spend some 'family time', and watch the games. Talk about being in heaven...

The Rams lost in overtime, but they were really putting up a fight. Even after some of them having H1N1. The Packers/Steelers game had me on the edge of my seat. The Steelers won in the last seconds of the game by 1 point!! I wasn't going to be happy with either team losing, but at least it was a great game to watch. Obviously that game got most of my attention, but I couldn't help noticing that the bears lost spectacularly to the Ravens.
What a great way to spend an afternoon. I was almost floating on a cloud even with my favorite team losing. It really is the simple things that make me the happiest.

Song for the post: Keisha - Tic Tock
It's got a great beat after the intro and it's been stuck in my head.. The party don't stop!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had some MUCH NEEDED rest and relaxation! I am glad you enjoyed yourself even if your favorite team DID lose. LOL

    ReplyDelete