I'm all alone and you're so far away.
So many things I want to tell you
and so much I long to say.
It's just so hard and yet so easy,
Pride and fear get in the way.
Were things to fast, to slow, I guess I'll never know.
This can't be how it's supposed to go.
So much you'll never hear
and the future seems so unclear.
Kinda rough but that's what I'm thinking about. I want to add another line about how she missed him or how he was missing work just to hear her but I'm not that creative right now, maybe later I'll re-write it.

I feel the same things about my boyfriend right now. I'm trying to be patient, and let him go at the speed he is comfortable at but it's really hard. I get so frustrated when I don't hear from him for days on end. However, things are much better between us since I've backed off and let him chase me.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading more of your writing.
Commchick- I'm glad to hear things are better!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I enjoy writing and it's nice to know someone likes it. :)