Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Strange Things

Tonight was strange. It was a full moon, here's 3 bits from work tonight:

There was a domestic to end most domestics.. We all remember Mike Tyson biting off that guys ear in a fight, well tonight, a girl bite off her relatives thumb. No joke. Clean bite. The pictures were really strange.

A man called because his trash can was missing, but the bags that were inside were still there.

I drove an unmarked squad car to the airport. How cool is that!? I've driven squads several times, but never an unmarked when I was all alone! Well, I had to drop off my supervisor, but after that, it was just me. Gotta admit I was a little nervous at first.

Recently I received the strangest compliment ever-An Aunt I'd never met told me that when Diesel Bear and I had kids, they'd better have my beautiful blue eyes. My whole life I've gotten compliments on my eyes, but never like that. Later, Diesel Bear was like, "so what, does that mean mine are ugly?" They aren't, but his never change color.

Song: The Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried! That's about how I feel, chicken fried! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's cool! Mine change color too, depending on my mood! (Wow, lately I've gotten punctuation mark happy. What's up with that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too so it's all good here! Mine also change when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete