I'm starting to get a sore throat and lose my voice. That's about the worst thing that can happen to a dispatcher. Oh well, less talk and more Popsicles and sleep! (I'd be an awesome doctor!)
Tonight has just been silly calls.
A lady called and asked for Townsville PD's number. Um, that's the number you just called...
A man wanted to make a report about harassment and when I asked where he was at he said, "just forget it, never mind" and then hung up on me. Guess he wasn't bothered to much!
Then a restaurant manager called to say that there were people that left without paying. It was a large group, 15-20, more male then female and they left in a silver vehicle. Hmm, one vehicle for all those people, how about we look for a clown car...
Song for the post Iyaz - Replay
Shawty's like a melody in my head... Yep my i-pod is stuck on replay too!
Ugh
1 year ago

popsicles and sleep sounds like a good combination. I hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteHow do 15 or 20 people leave without being noticed?
ReplyDeletecopswife- I have no idea. I just love that I have these kinds of callers.
ReplyDeleteTGR- Thanks much!