The night began like any other, except that I was disappointed and depressed about the Packers losing to Tampa Bay, but there's nothing I can do about that, so off to work.
About 2am, we receive a call via land line that a women has 2 children approximately 1-3years old on her porch. Not cool. The officers go out there and about the time they go on scene, I take a 911 call of a semi-frantic man. (He was not the brightest crayon in the box.) He stated that he just woke up to find his front door open and his 2 children gone. Well, at least we knew they were safe. Since there were some suspicious circumstances, we had to call dad back and have him come to the station to pick up the kids. His ring back was a song about booze. Awesome. Then he says that he can't find his keys. Oh yeah, the kids had taken them on the way out. Long story short, we find out this guy has about 10 kids, all with different women.
I'm thinking that's just 10 nominations for father of year! People should have to get a license to breed.
Song of the post: Billy Idol - Mony Mony
Ugh
1 year ago

I am firm believer in mass sterilization! HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteFunny that we need to take all sorts of tests to get a drivers license but nothing to raise another human being.....
ReplyDeleteAshleigh -For a large amount of the population, oh yeah, they need it!
ReplyDeleteDispatcher X -or wear spandex in public.. LOL
My mom and I always agreed on one thing even when I was a teenager and that was that people ought to have to have a license to have kids! Nice to see others share that sentiment. Too bad it will never happen!
ReplyDeletealso, 911 you said, "Dispatcher X -or wear spandex in public.. LOL"
Awesome! :D