Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday and a Question

This has been an expensive day! I was going to go out early with some friends this morning, but as I have been feeling so crappy (and that was my only night off), I decided to try and sleep. I slept for 12 hours and only woke up once! Then DH and I went out for a little bit of shopping and then I slept for another 3 hours. Guess I needed that! I'm thrilled to go to work tonight, it might be busy...

And now I have a question... I had wanted this to be a work blog, but I find myself telling goofball stories about my life too. I was thinking about doing another blog that is personal and more PW aimed. And I would be blocking that blog. So, I'm asking those of you that have multiple blogs, is it easy to keep up with 2? When the blog is blocked, is it really 'safe' to those that aren't invited? What have your experiences been? Or is having some of my goofy stories part of the charm here? I'm asking for any and all input!

Hope you have all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great black Friday!
Song for the post: Toby Keith - I Wanna Talk About Me
And the Packers made me proud! That was a great game to watch. :)

3 comments:

  1. I find that even if people invite me to private blogs I just somehow don't log in. Lazy I guess.

    I do know of people out there with more than one blog but I can hardely keep up with the one ... so. I do try to keep my blog focused on one theme, in this case cops wife focused. But I guess in your case I see your dispatcher stuff and cops wife stuff as being related.

    Not much help, I guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Copswife. I've been invited to a few blocked blogs--and yes, they really ARE blocked from anyone but invited folks, so you'd be safe, but it's hard to grow a following when your blog isn't open--and I don't bother to log in either. I think it's having to remember yet another password that turns me off.

    But, you already mentioned in your profile that you're a LEO wife and 911 dispatcher, so I also agree that it's all related, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the help, i'm going to keep it to just thing one! You both rock!

    ReplyDelete