
Courtesy of Mrs. Fuzz, I bring you the Honest Scrap Award! So I am supposed to tell you 10 honest things about me and then pass this along to others. So, here goes!
1. I can't spell very well. I got an F in spelling in 5th grade. I did get that up to a C later, but I'm still really bad at spelling.
2. Music is one of the best things ever. There's nothing better then jamming out to my favorite song and dancing like a dork.
3. Because I love music, my ipod is almost always being charged because it's going dead.
4. Trust isn't easy for me. If you are lucky enough to have my trust, you have it forever. No matter what happens. I'm kinda like a dog, happy go lucky, faithful, and eternally trusting.
5. I hate facebook and myspace. Yes, I have both, but I log in about once every 2 moths. Maybe. Don't even ask about twitter. I've never been to that site and that's final.
6. Before I die I would like to learn as much as possible about anything and everything.
7. I'm frequently told that I say/do the most random things.
8. I can also do a one-handed cartwheel while holding a beer (or any drink) with out spilling it. I'm talented that way. Last time I did that was about a month ago. That was a great night!
9. After working as a public servant, I have no patience for stupidity. However, I have some great stories. Thus my venting on the blog.
10. The glass is always half-full for me. I love my life!
As for passing this along, most people have already had it. Although, Ashleigh-A Day in the Life of a Deputy's Wife, and Hotflash -Flash Pointz, have you been passed this award? If not and you don't hate these things, I'm tagging you!

I'd pay to see #8. That's pretty cool!
ReplyDelete