Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Freewrite -Soul Mates

I know that you are mine. The light of my world is within your eyes. The sound of your laughter heals all my wounds. You always fix me when I'm broken and your advice can solve all my problems. Your touch is like a sweet summer breeze with a hint of jasmine in the air. There's no growing old alone because we are only growing together. When I am lost you find me and when I am confused you set me straight. In all this crazy world I'm so glad that you came to me to be the soul mate that completes me so perfectly. You will always have my heart and I will always be with you where ever you may go.

Soul mate is a very hard thing to describe, but there's my attempt. It's by no means perfect and it's way to short to be accurate, but it's what is on my mind. Always remember that "love is returnable." ~Shelley's Grandfather

Song: Natalie & Nat King Cole - Unforgettable

2 comments:

  1. hey I gave you an award. I'm sorry if you hate these things, but it will be fun to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was beautiful. I wish I had written it! :)

    ReplyDelete