The 911 call was that someone was in her house. She could hear a lot of movement and 'thudding' downstairs in the laundry room and was convinced that someone broke into her residence.
So Townsville's finest are sent racing across town to a possible breaking and entering or home invasion in progress...
Only to find out that it's the family cat in the dryer that was making all the racket....
I love my life. Song for the post: Linkin Park - Bleed It Out
Ugh
1 year ago

Cats make a LOT of noise. I used to take care of an elderly lady who lived in an old house with two cats. I stayed overnight with her and the bedrooms were on the second floor. The first night I heard someone pounding up the stairs and I had my hand on the phone to call 911 when I heard, "Meoooooow!" outside the bedroom door! UGH. Cat took ten years off my life.
ReplyDeletefunny meow story, was the cat drying meow clothes? I hope meow super troopers responded to this meow problem. meow
ReplyDeletehahahaha, very nice!! And Goddess, I hope you somehow get them back.. take one of the cat's lives!
ReplyDelete