Sherry was sober!!!! This is only the 2nd time that this has been known to happen. Ever.
Last night we got called out to the house she stays at for the usual rig-a-ma role and she was drinking straight vodka. Now she is apparently sober and the drunk guy wants her out because she is sober. That's quite the turnaround..
Wow, that boggles my mind. She has called so much (and so drunk) that I don't even write about it because that'd be all that was written. Especially since I'm on night shift. Sherry was so drunk one time that she said she loved me, sang Happy Birthday to me, and offered me her entire collection of 'gently used' high heels, and told me that her foot was going to fall off; all in the same phone call. I also know her entire life story, well, what I could understand of it since she didn't have her teeth in during that call...
I feel bad for her, I think that she could be a wonderful person if only she could stop drinking. At least she is an entertaining drunk.
Song for the post: Charice - A Note to God
This lady has an awesome voice. I got chills when I heard this the first time. Not sure it's really a religious song or what..
Ugh
1 year ago

amazing song! amazing singer! chills to the bones is always the effect of this performance!
ReplyDeleteWatch out for her debut international album out by Feb or March 2010!
I know, I can't wait!!
ReplyDelete