Driving in to work I noticed that Townsville is starting to look festive! I could hardly pass a street without seeing a Christmas tree peaking out a window or the warm twinkling lights gracing each window and roof peak. It seems so calm here and in Wa. I know that there are 4 officers who will never have a Christmas again. That makes me feel horrible. I pray for their families and those left behind. It doesn't make sense. What is the world coming to? Townsville looks so cozy and innocent, could that happen here too? I know the answer is yes, it can happen anywhere. It's scary. And all because of what they do. I should point out that I love all my guys on the street, even the EMS/FD. I appreciate that they go out and risk their lives every day. God willing I will never have to hear an officer's dying breath or call for help over the radio.
On a sports note, I had a great day watching the Vikings win big time. Favre still has it and I'm sure he still feels some rivalry with the Bears so this must have been sweet!!
The poor Stealers.. and the Rams, well, what can I say, another loss? Keep this up and it's first draft pick! At least the Packers are doing good! 1 out of 3 favs.. Good thing I'm not playing a football pool!
No song tonight. To much in my head and I feel miserable for a variety of reasons. And in case no one has noticed, I hate the Bears.
Ugh
1 year ago

What a sad day, indeed. I love all my guys on the street also, just don't tell them that!!
ReplyDeleteGet some rest and feel better!~G
heehe, I won't! and thank you. Keep your guys safe.
ReplyDeleteSo terrible in WA. No one is safe anymore.
ReplyDelete