Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mama's Boy

If you weigh just shy of 600lbs, still live with your parents, and are over the age of 40, there's some problems.
Let me introduce Mama's Boy. Unfortunately I have his address committed to memory as he calls so much. Last call wasn't from his house though, he called from a fast food restaurant because his back went out. You weigh as much as a small whale, why in the world are you at a fast food restaurant? Try some healthy food instead!

Mama's Boy is seriously obese and has multiple health issues due to his obesity. Some of the calls to his house are real while others, well, they are 'symptoms' and not signs. It puts a serious strain on my medics because they have to lift him into the ambulance and also out of the ambulance. If you're not in the field, now you know some of the stuff that they don't usually show on TV shows!

I guess there really isn't a point to this post, I'm just tired of the way people abuse the first responders and health care providers.
On a happy note, went riding on the motorcycle and had a great time. Plus I have a new leather jacket that is getting broken in! :)

Song for the post: Yanni - After the Sunrise
I love this piece of music!

No comments:

Post a Comment