Today Neighborville called and the dispatcher was laughing. I knew this would be a fun call.
One of their residents called to report a man that was walking up and down the street with a large boa constrictor around his neck (in our venue). The caller stated that, "he just looked strange."
(Well no kidding, there's a ginormous snake around his neck.)
Yeah, he has a reptile shop right there...it's a way to attract business. Matter of fact, on warm sunny days, he's out there frequently walking with his snake. He was on the sidewalk and clearly the snake was not eating him or anything bad!! Can anyone tell me why people love to call 911 for no reason?
And just in case you were wondering, that particular snake isn't for sale. :)
No song: Happy Easter!! He is risen AMEN!
Ugh
1 year ago

LOL!
ReplyDeleteMy best friend is a dispatcher her favourtie story:
"911 what is your emergency?"
"There are these people walking down Smith Street."
"Alright, are they acting suspeciously sir?"
"No no, they're just walking down my street and I don't like it!"
*HEADDESK*
xx
Jaxs
He is risen indeed!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Okay so I use to watch Reno 911 & be like no way this stuff can't be real. I stand corrected. I'd be flipping out on the phone if I saw a guy like that!! Remind me never to go to Neigborville? =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter tho!! =)
911 to some people is the catchall :) It's everything they could ever want! And the snake...that's just awesome.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Gotta love it! He is RISEN indeed! Happy Easter to you!
ReplyDelete