That crazy lady came back...
Now 'someone' sprayed her with 'bug spray' and her shoes are poisoned so she threw them in the dumpster. The best part is that she has called at least 3 times and is requesting we take her out to buy new shoes.
Even better: We have another crazy lady that saves her boogers in a bag because she thinks that they are also poison. She is saving them for 2 reasons 1) to prove that she's sane and 2) to save the world and the trash men from being killed. It just depends what story she feels like telling you. Oh, and her laundry detergent is also poison.
Song for the post: Trey Songz - Neighbours Know My Name
Ugh
1 year ago

We have a frequent flier that comes into our facility regularly who needs her meds. She does fine in captivity after a few days of her meds actually being taken but once she's out we give it a week to 2 weeks till we see her again crazier than a bald britney spears on crack. During one encounter with her she claims I took her sanity... Wish I knew where I put it so I could give it back.
ReplyDelete