Many things in life just don't seem right. When I come to work in a bad mood, I have to leave it at the door. Usually, by the time I leave, the bad mood is gone...
There's this crazy lady that walked in to say that all her furniture was poisoned and she didn't have anywhere to stay. 2 days ago it was the soup that was poisoned, and the day before that she called to tell us her car keys and car were poisoned.
Suddenly, there is nothing wrong with my life. There is no reason that I was ever in a bad mood to begin with.
Nothing like work to make me appreciate my life.
Ugh
1 year ago

Poisoned?? Really?? Yeah that makes me appreciate my life too. Would you mind if I used that notion of poisoned furniture in my book? That's hilarious? Only if you say I can would I ever use it.
ReplyDeleteNo kidding. nothing like getting perspective!
ReplyDeletewe got a couple looneys that deserve to be in the bin. one lady recently got shipped off to mental hospital .... she had signs in her window about "radar" and other odd items. theres another lady who works at the waffle house who is nuttier than a fruitcake. she swears the CIA followed her from wherever.. and she insists on being let off a certain place so she wont get followed. she also insists on paying entirely (except for one or two one dollar bills) in change, because, dollar bills are marked.....
ReplyDeleteand instead of making it quarters.. she has to use nickels and dimes... yeah she's friggin nuts!
oh my goodness, people are so weird!!!
ReplyDelete