Saturday, April 17, 2010

From An Old Guy

Tonight I had the pleasure of chatting with a friend and old Townsville officer. We were talking about the crazy people here and he told me about one of the first calls he ever dealt with as a rookie, chuckling as he remembered how green and naive he had been:

He walked into a females house and asked what the problem was. She replied, "I want him hauled off to jail right now! He's in through there on the couch!"
Old Friend proceeds to the next room to see a man that is clearly passed out on the couch.
"What's the problem ma'am? He doesn't seem to be causing a problem."
The irate woman responds, "That man is my husband and I am horny! He can't preform his manly duties and I want him taken to jail!"

It's my humble opinion that Townsville has always been full of crazy people.

3 comments:

  1. 911R

    I have really been enjoying all the crazy stories you've been telling lately, though I have to admit, the one woman sounds so much like my neighbor I would swear we were in the same town! Thanks for sharing. It's been quite entertaining lately. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! And he had her to thank for his nightly entertainment I'm sure. I never knew that people were so crazy until HF became a cop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, and of course I'd read your comment.

    ReplyDelete