Saturday, March 13, 2010

Break

To my wonderful followers, I am going to take a short break from writing. I'm not sure how long this break will be, but I'll be back, please be patient.
And yes, I'll still be lurking and reading blogs. :)

Thanks!
911R

Song for the post: Pink - Glitter in the Air

7 comments:

  1. taking breaks are good every now and then! HAve a good break and we'll see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your break...stay safe... and come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your break and enjoy it :) I'll miss reading the updates, but its nice to know you'll be around. And yes, eventually, I'll laugh about it, but I was a little crazy today haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll miss you! :( Stay safe! (XXX Hugs)Hotflash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a break and enjoy it! come back soon!

    xx
    Jaxs

    ReplyDelete
  6. But where will you vent your frustrations?????

    Lindsey Petersen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

    oh my goodness, I have never heard the term "raisin ranch" LMBO

    Cool fish on your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete