Sunday, February 28, 2010

Freewrite - For the Broken Hearts

For all those around me who seem to be going through break-ups...

So now what? Everything is gone or different or weird or wrong. Why wear a mask around me when I already know what is underneath? It's to late to hide, I've seen what's inside. And now I'm crashing to the ground with no hope of being saved. I'm a demanding brat, I'm a tease, I'm the best friend you could ask for, and you know I'd do anything for you. Yet you forget these things as you throw me to the ground again. You won't offer a hand to help me up, I know this, I've been here to many times before because of you. In silence you will watch from the background. Always staying just long enough to make sure I live so this cycle can repeat itself, and then you turn your back and walk away. I'm so disappointed in you. So now I'll live without you.

Song for the post: Dommin - The Scene
Mel you have that stuck in my head!! Not a bad thing at all! :)

2 comments:

  1. You know? A lot of people I know are going through break ups right now too. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY!! That song's lyrics pretty much describe everything right now. hehe. Good for you for not lending a hand. I'm not going to either for my mess.

    Oh girl I'm running a giveaway too at my blog til Friday! I wouldn't want you to be left out, so take a hop over when you can! =)

    ReplyDelete